Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 8 - A picture that makes you laugh.

Okay, so when I think of a picture that makes me laugh...two originally came to mind...and then I thought of a third.  I will start with the third and go backwards. 

I actually took this picture yesterday of Tucker...he was excited and jumped on the bed in my room at my mom's house.  I forgot the flash was turned on in m iPhone..so Tucker of course looks like a Demon Puppy or..well..a Puppy with Lasers for eyes! ha. :)


The next picture was from my Uncle's wedding...we were having a good time and Mike decided it was appropriate to eat M & M's...thus turning him into a .... zombie? lol


And last but not least, the first picture I thought of that made me laugh is from 2007...on a camping trip that I went on with my grandpa, my brother, his friend William and my mom...Mom found Cody's old river t-shirt and his floatie...so Cody decided dit would be a good idea to model them for everyone...


So there it is...a few pictures that make me laugh :)  Stay tuned for the Spring Break adventures that are about to take place at my house this week...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment