Sunday, February 13, 2011

Early Valentine's Day!

So because Valentine's Day falls on a work day, Mikeface and I decided that we would do Valentines today :)

                    I went to sit down at my computer this morning to find a PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Mikeface also got me some Valentine's Pez :)

This is Mike and his Valentine :) 

The bear was hugging a heart shapped box full of Reeces Peanut Butter cups lol but Mike wanted to desparately get them in the freezer.

We went to Giant and picked up some food to make for dinner and seen the cool sunset...so here are some pictures






The sunset pictures came out kind of blurry but it was going away fast and I couldn't find the right setting on my camera :( haha Oh well, you get the idea!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment