Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 15 facts


1. I am an avid World of Warcraft Player. (FOR THE HORDE!)
2. Snow is one of my most favorite things EVER.
3. I have a cockatiel named Whiteface who always knows the perfect things to say<3
4. My brother, boyfriend, and best friends are all avid World of Warcraft players.
5. The PA Ren Faire is my favorite place to attend.
6. The color green makes me happy.
7. I have an addiction to shoes.
8. I am able to play at least 12 instruments fluently.
9. The Twilight Saga is one of my guilty pleasures.
10. I have a bad habit of staying up too late.
11. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology.
12. I drive an SUV.
13. I am very much attached to my AT&T iPhone.
14. I once had two pet Ducks.
15. The German Shepherd is my favorite dog breed.

No comments:

Post a Comment