Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

I'm not really one to watch/like football at all...however, my mom had gotten some food together so Mike and I spent some time at her house visiting, and watching the game.  The sunset was pretty neat on the way over...
The sky was pretty orange looking...


Tucker and Mike were getting ready for the big game...
Obviously, from my pictures, you can see that I was not interested in the game...
Tucker decided that tossing his bed all around the living room was appropriate since the people on tv were tossing a ball around I suppose...
And...I still wasn't interested in the game lol...though, apparently Tucker wasn't either. He just wanted to smile at me :)
Mom was showing off her stadium chair thing...obviously she's a Steeler's fan

Everyone watching the game..except me and well...Chase it seems lol
I think Chase was ready for bed...

During the last quarter of the game...Tucker got pretty sleepy too
After the game, Mike and I came home and played some WoW with Joe.  After a dungeon run, Mike got bored and switched to a different game...so I made some friends on my goblin...
And now that it's 2:20am...I'd say it's time to say goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment