Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 5- A Picture of your favorite memory...

Ugh....this photo is hard.  I can't decide on just ONE favorite memory...so I am modifying it!  A picture of a few of my favorite memories :)
First memory!  Teaching dance and of course performing :) I really wish I could still teach and dance...but thanks to my work schedule I can't do that right now :(  I really miss it.


Next favorite memory is spending time with my duck Squeak!  He was one of the coolest pets ever :) (Don't tell Tucker I said that...)

Third favorite!  Spending time with my family :) They are crazy and fun.

Fourth favorite memory!  Hanging out with my bird White-Face.  He's definitely a goober but he's fun and always knows just "what" to say haha.


Fifth favorite memory would have to include various days spent at the PA Ren Faire!!!

Sixth favorite memory belongs to spending time with Mike's and my friends!

Seventh favorite memory (Oh and these memories are in no particular order lol) Seeing my brother graduate!

Eighth favorite...visiting the Kennedy Space Center!
And last but certainly not least- when Amanda and I had our sleep over at Ryan and Joe's apartment...we were house sitting...and hiding rolls of toilet paper in various locations lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment