Monday, February 21, 2011

Best weekend EVER :)

So I had a few days off last week.  It was a nice much needed break from work.  I got to spend time with family and friends and had a blast.

Thursday was my mom's birthday.  We made her a cake and took it to her at work.  Had a nice dinner and gave her a wii for her birthday.  It was a lot of fun :)


Friday night was spent at the Hardware Bar for a friend's birthday. 
We were waiting for the time to come to leave...



Over the weekend, some friends came over.  We had a new drink called Zombie- I wasn't a huge fan lol




We also found a recipe for AMAZING chocolate peanut butter chip cookies.  That recipe will be shared in my other blog. :)



We also made some quesadillas for dinner.  Amanda did a good job chopping up the peppers!



After dinner a shot of jameson was in order...



It was then time to play some Wii!



Amanda and Joe were fencing...


Amanda won..and Joe of course had to bow down haha


Kim got so excited she accidently smacked herself in the face :(  I completley understand.  Wii fencing is amazing and each time I do it I'm afraid I'm going to smack my TV...


Today was back to work...and also a snow day!  I'd kindly like to remind people again, that it's February and it's not supposed to be 70 degrees...so get over yourselves...Thanks :)



Until next time!!!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment